The main objectives of this unit are:
- The promotion and dissemination of research results.
- Quality Management and continuous improvement of processes.
- Promotion and support for the achievement and maintenance of quality accreditations and certifications in R & D & i management.
- Monitoring and follow-up of the strategic research and innovation indicators of the healthcare centers within the scope of the Foundation.
- Establishment of quality evaluation mechanisms for research, services and management activities.
- Collection and analysis of information on complaints, suggestions and proposals for improvement from stakeholders.
- Compilation and validation of relevant information from the Malaga IBIMA Biomedical Research Institute for subsequent analysis, as well as management of the processes for maintaining its accreditation as a health research institute.
- We ensure the quality of the data recorded for the exploitation of the information, supporting both the research groups in the province of Malaga and those of the institute.
The creation and accreditation of Health Research Institutes meant the identification and promotion of those research institutions of excellence verified through a series of indicators of research quality, organization and management.
The Corporate Development, Quality and Communication Unit is in charge of supporting the different levels of the IBIMA institute to configure the accreditation and quality management system of the Health Research Institute, taking as reference Royal Decree 279/2016 of June 24 of 2016 on accreditation of health research institutes.
Likewise, it supports the set of documented processes necessary to manage and control the proper development of IBIMA’s daily activity, defining the processes and keeping track of them, at the same time, ensuring continuous improvement. Finally, it is in charge of the maintenance of the indicator system and its exploitation for decision-making.
All these actions are based on a framework of continuous improvement of the processes with periodic evaluations and review of objectives.
In addition, this unit integrates the actions contemplated in the Communication and Fundraising Plan to carry out communicative actions at an internal and external level related to the scientific dissemination generated by the research staff with the preparation of Newsletters, maintenance and creation of website content. , preparation and dissemination of news and management and updating of corporate channels such as social networks, among others.
Corporate Development and Quality
Marín Martinez, María
Unidad de Evaluación, Calidad y Seguimiento Evaluation, Quality, and Monitoring Unit 951 44 02 60 EXT 212 email@example.com
Pena Gatón, Eva
Unidad de Evaluación, Calidad y Seguimiento Evaluation, Quality, and Monitoring Unit 951 44 02 60 EXT 212 firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication and Fundraising
Gómez Camuñas, David
Técnico de Comunicación. Periodista. Communication Technician. Journalist. 647 77 27 20 (77 27 20) email@example.com